Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Eggplant Aubergine Review
Gel liners are my favorite kind of eye makeup product – once I got a hang of how to handle the brushes, there was no looking back in my love story with them.
Product Claim: Now gel reinvents liner
• Oil-free formula holds highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base
• Smudge-proof and waterproof for 24 hours
• Most intense line for lasting drama
• Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
• Contact lens safe
Color: Beautiful purple. Has silver shimmer which is only noticeable in light. Can be worn at both day and night time and i the perfect complement to chocolate brown eyes .
Color payoff: Awesome is the word!! One swift stroke is all you need for pigmented color.
Texture: Smooth . Doesn’t tug hard and has a creamy, swift application.
Staying Power: Long lasting, needs to be removed with makeup remover.
- They don’t budge
- Beautiful color
- Availability could be an issue.
- Needs to be taken off with makeup remover.
- Dries up fast.
- Very less quantity
Price: US $ 10
Will I repurchase: yes
Overall Recommendation: This is a lovely eggplant colored gel liner which looks beautiful on the eyes. A must try if you manage to get hands on it while travelling abroad and a beautiful addition to my purple liner stash
Guest Review By Swastika
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.