Sephora Rouge Lipstick in 1297C R10: Swatches & Review
So, a few weeks ago, I found out that Sephora’s new store had opened in the city. I, being the make-up addict, took the opportunity to visit it and purchased this ultra flattering Sephora Rouge Lipstick.
The shade 1297C R10 may sound like a complex chemical but really thats just the name sephora chose to gave this beautiful coral red. The lipstick has great pigmentation and an ultra creamy finish which makes it quite comfortable to wear on the lips without it drying them out. Staying power is just about average at 3 hours but the color is so stunning that I think most girls would totally look great in it
Lasting Power: 3 hours.
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s get to the Pros and Cons:
- I love the sleek packaging.
- It gives your lips a Matte finish.
- Glides on smoothly.
- It’s highly pigmented and feels so smooth and creamy.
- It’s a hydrating lipstick.
- If you don’t like the Matte finish that it gives, then you can obviously top it off with a sheer gloss.
- Too pricey. (Trust me, If you have a tight budget then it’s not something you’d like to get)
- I expected it to smell amazing but it smells like normal lipstick. Nothing great about that.
Price: Rs. 2468
Recommendation: Well, I wouldn’t buy it if I was a little tight on my budget but It’s Sephora. So, I thought it’s something that I had to have. So, if you like coral shades just like me, then you can definitely go for it! The color, the packaging and everything else is great about it.
Guest Review By Samia (Light skintone, Normal Skin type)
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.