New video I filmed recently when I was in the ‘shaadi shopping’ mood. It basically has a bunch of sarees I own which I think are great colors for your best friends wedding and a couple of other outfits I threw in. Here is what I speak about in the video
1. Shimmery lime green and hot pink saree with silver sequins : From a local boutique in Gurgaon called Scarlette. Its run by a lady called Rachna who stays in Garden Estate
2. DIY Ombre saree: I bought plain chiffon for 4000 Rs, got it tye dyed in an orange and pink ombre . The blouse is made from a fulkari dupatta that has been converted into a corset
3. Blush saree with chikankari work: LOVEEE this piece- its just a plain, pale blush saree with chikan work on pallu and little sequin motifs and an entire area of just sheet sequins. I bought this from Frontier Raas for 23000/-
4. Sharara: Pink and orange sharara I bought from an exhibition (The stall was called Kylee and its a boutique in Faridabad)
5. Black Anarkali : New, forever piece in my closet from Indianroots.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.