So I attended the Amazon India Couture Week yesterday for the Sabyasachi couture collection titled “Bater” . The entire collection was in shades of grey, navy with just a splash of red. Think dark, distressed with lots of chunky sequin detailing- you can see the full post on WedMeGood for his collection. But here is the makeup breakdown of the look and what I learnt from it.
- Start with Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin
- Next apply the Studio Moisture Cream, a super-rich creamy moisturizer boosted with skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and coconut. Moistens, feeds, firms and protects the skin and Promotes a healthy radiance.
- Correct and Conceal using the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette
- Apply Pearl Cream Color Base on the eyelids for a sheer base followed by the Naked Pigment
- Apply the Carbon & Folie Eyeshadow
- Line the eyes with the Blacktrack Fluidline Eye Liner Gel and Chromographic Pencil
- Finish with a coat of Zoom Waterproof Mascara for extra volume
- Apply the Naked Pigment. Contour the face using Shadester Sculpting Powder Pro Palette.
- Add dimension and radiance using Emphasize Shaping Powder Pro Palette, the ideal shade compliment to the sculpting powder
- Use Overlacquer MAC on the nails
- Fill in the lips with Nightmoth Lip Pencil
5 beauty bits
#1. Naked Eyeshadow Pigment works great as a cheek highlighter: Who knew?
#2. Unkept eyebrows may be back in vogue: Yay. No fretting about parlour visits. hehe
#3. Studio Moisture cream + concealer= no foundation needed: This is my new thing actually. Recently Iv kicked back the foundation. All I do is conceal, apply a tinted moisturizer and Im set. I love it
#4. Nightmoth lip pencil is not my thing: People love it, and they say its the ultimate vampy lip. Sorry, just dont get it.
#5. There is no such thing as lashes that are too long: Okay so maybe these are more like feathers and less like lashes. But seriously, give lashes to me in any form shape and size and I still love em!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.