So for the longest time I have been the laziest person around. I hate the gym, I love to eat and genetically I have been blessed with a slim structure but ever since I turned 28 , Iv been feeling kind of…umm…well like a slob! Im putting on weight much more easier than I used to (that chocolate brownie I munch on at night- I can literally see it in the morning on my tummy) and so recently I have gotten slightly obsessed with fitness. I live in an apartment which has a gym next door so I signed up for gym classes and for Zumba classes (OMG you guys, Zumba is so exhausting I literally thought I will collapse in a puddle on the floor the first class I went. But it is super effective in the sense that it works out each and every inch of your body).
The aim- to be able to wear any type of clothes I want to wear (bikini included) without feeling conscious and to be able to eat whatever the hell I want to eat. (Because honestly, who can resist Cinnabons sitting in your fridge.) Speaking of clothes I want to wear , this is what Iv been pining over !!!
1. Watercolor print pants with white top: Love everything about this outfit . Its fun, and young but sophisticated and chic at the same time. Thats how I would want to look all the timeee! I bought a pair of printed wide legged pants from Zara but they are not nearly as pretty as these and they fit funny :(
2. Rose print romper from Forever 21: This romper has had my heart ever since I saw it. Problem- not available in my size and also its so damn short I wonder when I will ever wear this . Probably on clubbing night out- not in Delhi for sure.
3. Too faced love pallette: This pallette has 15 eyeshadows and I am loving all the combinations together. Lots of warm peaches and pista green, brown and all the colors I love in between
4. Stella Mc Cartney Zip detail bag: This may be from an older collection but OMG I love it ! Its the perfect everyday bag with an edge which I would love to own!
5. Architectural rings from Forever 21: I love the geometric shapes of these rings and I think these would look amazing paired with my shirt dress, and a brightly colored nail polish. In general I think my taste in accessories is moving away from girly pretty, to super edgy!
Okie Im out- time for zumba in a couple of hours !
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.