There is nothing that makes a power statement like a strong mouth and if Red is a bit too powerful for you, then nothing screams “I’m a diva but I’m fun too” than a fuschia pink lipstick.
Here are my top picks. Click the names to go into individual reviews
1. Bobbi Brown Pink Lily: I louuuuu you my Pink Lily. Matte, candy pink and very youthful- the only downside is it tends to feather around the edges and smear which over time I have realised is limited if I dont overswipe it.
2. Nyx Spell Bound: A great budget buy, and one that’s perfect for date nights to leave your boy spell bound. Actually, I just wrote that to make a clever sentence out of the name. Don’t wear hot pink on first date- boys cant handle the hotness.
3. Loreal Moist Matte Rasperry Syrup: Slurp. Raspberry syrup- I want that drizzled over some pancakes right now. Except pancakes have eggs and I cant eat those during navratras. Anyway- love the moist matte formula !
4. Mac Speak Louder: Regulation pink for Indigo airlines and my first foray into hot pink lipsticks
5. Maybelline Mat02: It looks orange but on the lips its pink. Pinky promise.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.