Needed: Assistant Editor for Peaches&Blush

by Mehak Shahani on November 23, 2015

in Uncategorized

Hello girlies,

Just a quick shoutout to tell you that Priya, who has been helping me with P&B now has her hands full being a mommy and I need a new assistant editor.

Here is what you essentially have to do:

1. Edit and setup articles given by guest bloggers in wordpress (I can teach you how to do this)

2. Manage new guest bloggers interested in writing and respond to their mails

3. Curate new articles for new series we are planning

4. Manage brands who are writing in

Other details

1. This is a work from home job and requires around 1-2 hours of your time daily, along with keeping track of mails regularly. However having said this, I still prefer a person who does not have a 9 to 5  job to go to, because it gets difficult to manage ,

2. Since P&B is still a humble blog, the pay is kind of umm..minimal but you can work from the comfort of your home, attend cool events if you would want to

How to apply

1. Write in to mehak at wedmegood dot com and mention your name, city, current profession if any and attach whichever resume you have

Apoorva Sharma November 24, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Hi Mehak,

I would love to be a part of P&B family. I have a great interest in make-up and have been following all your tutorials and articles from past few years. Wanted to join P&B since long time, wrote to you on LinkedIn as well.

Let me know if I can apply for this profile. However, I currently work with an IT firm (like you used to do your Finance job) but would want to be a part of your avid brand P&B.

-Apoorva

Chris November 24, 2015 at 8:20 pm

I’m looking forward to seeing who’s the next editor! :)

Megha Gupta November 24, 2015 at 10:30 pm

yeah good option for ones who would like to join pnb

Perkymegs November 25, 2015 at 10:23 am

Best of luck..looking forward to the new Assistant editor.

shwetali November 27, 2015 at 9:58 am

Great :) I would like to be part of this but I am already working 9to 5 so i thing it would be difficult to manage.:)

Shruthi November 27, 2015 at 9:59 am

Hey mehak,
I’m a first year Law student. I was searching for top Indian Fashion bloggers online because I myself was interested in making one, and i found your blog. It looks really interesting to me, I’m really inspired. (: eventhough I’m doing Law I always had a great passion towards Fashion. I would love to join as your assistant and learn more. :D you are doing a great job. And I’m willing to do my all if in case I get a chance. Please lemme know if I can apply for this. Thank you (:

Regards,
Shruthi.

sakina November 27, 2015 at 10:14 am

Hi. Why is my comment still awaiting moderation :(

Mukta November 30, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Hello Mehak

I applied for the post and sent in my resume along too but have not received a reply yet.
Please check and reply even if you have hired already.

Mukta

Neetu December 2, 2015 at 5:27 am

Would they have to be currently residing in India? And do you prefer keeping the blog information mainly about brands currently easily available there as well?

Bhavya December 3, 2015 at 11:53 pm

Hey Mehak,
I hope you get an editor as awesome as Priya soon :)
All the best!

Chaicy December 9, 2015 at 9:46 pm

I’ll surely pass this on to my other writer friends.

- Style.. A Pastiche! – New OOTD Post

TanyaSays December 16, 2015 at 9:52 am

I have sent you a mail. Please check out.

Rishika December 16, 2015 at 2:59 pm