If eyeliners were men, then I would probably be the most promiscuous girl around. I can’t stick to one for more than a couple of months, and more often than not jump ship everytime there is a shiny new toy in town. So when Mac Rebel Liner hit the stands, this bad boy made me sit up and take notice because first, its gel liner in pen form. Like Hullloooo? Dreams becoming reality much. Second how do you resist something called “Rebel Eyes” – just the bad boy-ness of it all makes me go weak in the knees . If you guys are used to Benefit They’re Real Eyeliner, this is kinda the same concept.
Here is what I thought:
- The effect is just like Mac Black Track- thick, jet black and rich
- Its a gel liner without having to use a brush. That’s like eating lobster without having to deal with the shell. Or not. Im just hungry.
- This lasts ages. I mean girls, you can cry, you can sweat, you can bat your lashes at supersonic speed and this will be with you morning to night. I easily got more than a 10 hour wear time without fading
- For those who like thinner eyeliner, this wont work because by default this gives a pretty thick line.
- I think this may be a bit tough for eyeliner virgins to use. It take s a while to get used to the slanted tip, and get it at that perfect angle etc so even I take some time applying this.
Price: 1800 Rs
Recommendation: I use this on nights out because lining with this everyday will take a little bit of time , and it isn’t the thinnest either so I like to reserve it for when I have time, and I’m heading somewhere special. Would advise you to buy it only if you are quite a pro with eyeliner though- it takes time getting used to the slanted tip application to get a smooth line.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!