I have died and gone into Pink Lipstick heaven girlies, and when the boy asks me why I am taking longer to get ready , its because I am doing Inki Pinky Ponky to figure out which pink to wear today. A touch of these on my lips and Im fah-bulous to go for the day !
I am so happy L’oreal launched a range of pinks because I was getting a bit sick of all the fiery oranges and reds coming out- Im a peaches and pink girl people- my lips love pink and they definitely love these.
Liya is a lovely raspberry pink, Aishwarya is a pale pastel pink nice for lighter skintones. Blake is a gorgeous coral but slightly washes out my medium skintones , Naomis Pink is a nude and only very very pale girls will be able to wear it I feel , Eva’s is a beautiful dusty rose for everyday wear, Doutzen is a cool toned bright pink and J.LO is a vampy one.
From Left to Right: Loreal Liya, Aishwarya, Blake , Naomi , Eva , Doutzen , J.Lo
- I personally love Eva’s Delicate Pink Lipstick for an everyday pink. Its a loved muted pink
- For lighter skintones I think Aishwarya’s pink and Blakes pink is lovely too. I find them watching me out a bit though.
- Katrina’s shade is DA Bomb ! New find in fuschia lips, and Julianne and Sonams work well on my skintone as well.
- Liya’s Pink works well for me too
If I had to buy 2 :
- I would buy Sonam / Katrina in the liquid lipstick range
- I would buy Liya and Eva in the Moist Matte range
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.