Things that are putting the spring back in my step this summer – mangoes, mojitos, floral flip-flops, shorts and coral nail polishes ! If you love adorning your nails as much as I do, read on. Five summery nail-paints from our archives that you should look at if you are planning to shop.
- Maybelline Color Show : Coral Craze – Gorgeous colour, a formulation that dries quickly and easy on the pocket. One of the best affordable nail polishes around at the moment which is readily available. The colour is not overly bright but muted and subtle. A good everyday kind of shade. What more could you ask for ?
- Colorbar Pro Nai Lacquer : Peach Rose – This polish from Colorbar is a nice peachy coral shade. The texture and finish is great. Glossy shiny goodness in a tiny bottle.
- Revlon Scented Nail Enamel : Mad About Mango – Not a true coral but a hybrid between coral and orange. This one gives off a fruity fragrance post drying. If you love mangoes (who doesn’t ?) give this a go.
- O.P.I Chapel of Love – What an interesting name don’t you think ? The shade itself is pinky coral with golden glitter particles or flecks in it. This is for girls who don’t mind spending a little bit extra. And those that love a bit of sparkle on their nails. The shimmer looks oh so pretty when it catches sunlight.
- Zoya Elodie – A bit expensive as far as nail paints go but superior in terms of quality. A very beautiful bright coral hue, definitely check out the swatch for this one. It is a universally flattering colour and the formula won’t disappoint.
Which one is your favourite summer nail polish ?
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!