Summer Skincare Favourites: Featuring Olay Lightweight Moisturizer

by mehak on April 15, 2016

in Skincare

Aloha girlies,

I feel like a cola bar melting in the heat on the roads of Delhi currently. Except Cola bars are extinct right now- like Koala Bears . No Im serious- like where do you find Cola Bars anymore??? I hear the same answer – Orange lelo madam. Arre Nahi chahiye mujhe orange !

Anyway, coming back to the point. Here are my summer skincare favourites:

Olay Total Effects LightWeight Moisturizer : I think for girls with oily skin, this is absolutely perfect because Anti ageing products tend to feel heavy . This is light for my dry skin, but given that its summer it totally works.

Two Kama Ayurveda Products: Rose Water Mist and Brightening Scrub, Yum. Love both of these

Clinique Chubby Stick

Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Capsules by Animate.

Radhika April 16, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Mehak..can you please do a review on vc 15 serum.i am planjng to get that or olay microsculpting cream for night time.which would be a better choice.can you please tell me which is your favourite.

mehak April 16, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Dont buy the VC serum , It didnt suit me :( Got enlarged pores after usuing it a few times.

Radhika April 16, 2016 at 11:36 pm

Ohh!!! I bought it :(…did u notice any darkening from it.i am scared to use it now. How about olay microsculpting cream..i am 28 and want some good anti aging product for night.can you suggest the best which you have used at night..

coralcrue April 17, 2016 at 1:14 am

the olay cream, can’t wait to get my hands on it. oily skin here!!!

Perkymegs April 18, 2016 at 7:24 am

I have doubts about the olay one as I have very oily skin. What would you suggest for super oily skin Mehek?

Perkymegs recently posted http://perkymegs.com/2016/04/indian-wedding-series-sangeet-lehenga-look/

deepti April 25, 2016 at 6:00 pm

hahhaha..cola bars.. you are funny…everytime I see a new post on your site.. I scan for the writer and if it looks like this ‘ by Mehak Shahani’
, I am sure , its got to have some funny , ‘totally unrelated to the topic kind’ of introduction, which will leave a big smile on my face.. You make people happy in your own sweet way, Mehak …Keep smiling :)