Smartphones. Our 2 am friend, travel guide, shopping platform, gaming partner, torch, information provider, messenger and most of all – a fashion accessory ! This feature is for those of us who love dressing up their phones with different covers/ cases. If you are in the market to buy a new one, read on.
1. Cyahi – Cyahi boasts a range of fresh and colourful cases for phones. My favourites are the transparent ones – “Adventures on a scooter”, “The Diva” and “Flaming Flamingos”. Almost all of them retail for about INR 999. There are some really pretty ones with flowers, minarets, butterflies and even limes. Perfect for the summer !
2. Daily Objects – Daily Objects has a very large array of cases which are sorted by collection and phone brand. The collections include – Car & bike, fashion, music, drawings, love, pattern, words & quotes, comics & superheroes and sports. With the option of designing your own phone cases, you’ll definitely be spoilt for choice. Choose from existing options or upload your own photograph.
3. Cupidity – Chevron prints, floral designs, covers with witty one liners “Its Cupcake o clock”, “Selfie Queen”, “Too glam to give a damn”, “Girl boss”, dream-catchers, neon prints – Cupidity has it all. Very affordable too (INR 400-800). The perfect curation of phone covers for girls. You will definitely find something you like.
4. Planet Superheroes – Cases featuring Batman, Superman, The Avengers, The Simpsons and more. If you are into comics, cartoons or animated superheroes – this one is made for you. I was so happy to see phone covers with Dexter’s Laboratory and Johnny Bravo of Cartoon Network. Took me back to my school days. If you have a man in your life who’s into superhero merchandise then this would be a perfect gift.
5. Chumbak – This list would have been incomplete without the brand that epitomizes quirky products in India – Chumbak ! Gramophones, owls, decorative elephants, ice cream cones, cases with alphabets and even auto rickshaws. Breaking the monotony with never seen before designs, this one is for those who want to stand out.
If you have been following the #FollowMeTo series on Instagram and have a wanderer’s soul or itchy feet like Nataly and Murad Osmann, check out the FollowMeTo Shop. They have cases for iPhones and accept payments via PayPal.
Have you bought phone covers from any of these places ? Let us know in the comments.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.