Indulgences. For some its shoes, extravagant spa treatments while other prefer gourmet food or luxury cars. Everyone likes to treat themselves with a gift from time to time. Gifts we receive from others, that have a lot of thought put behind them are special but the gifts we give ourselves are something else. Fulfilling. If you’re looking to get something yourself, might we suggest a summer fragrance ?
1. The Body Shop White Musk Smokey Rose – The heart wants to indulge but the bank balance is playing spoilsport ? Try this fragrance that is similar to Prada Candy with notes of Black Smokey Rose, Tobacco Flower, Bergamot , Pink pepper and Orange Blossom. Each spray is a pleasant treat to the senses and it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
2. Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom – If you are guilty of being swayed by how a bottle of fragrance looks while making a purchase, you will love the adorable packaging of this one. It looks like a dream and smells of peonies and lychees. Spring in a bottle !
3. Jimmy Choo Eau De Toilette – A heady combination of pear and ginger top notes, floral middle notes (tiger orchid and tea rose) and cedarwood base notes compose this EDT. It is feminine and sophisticated without being overly sweet.
4. Estee Lauder Modern Muse – The bottle looks rich and elegant and the aroma is like summer. Quintessentially floral with earthy base notes. The fragrance isn’t overpowering but quite subtle. If you like warm earthy scents then you’ll like the dry down of this one.
5. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle – A delicious, delicious scent with both floral and fruity notes. The base notes comprise of bourbon vanilla and white musk. It is a complex yet balanced fragrance. Super long lasting, the scent lingers for 6-7 hours. Chanel is something you’ll never regret buying.
Which fragrance do you prefer ?
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.