P&B Beauty Roundup is back. After a feature on the Best Blushes, we thought we’d write about Mascaras that give us dramatic and flirty fluttery lashes. No two sets of eyelashes are identical. Some of us require more volume while others want a bit of curl. So we put together a list of mascaras available in India across 6 brands and various price points. Some waterproof, some not – because let’s be honest, removing waterproof mascara is a chore and we like to look at all possible options before making a purchase. We hope you find a mascara that best suits your lash type.
1. Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara – If you’re willing to spend the bucks, this one won’t disappoint. It scores well on the 3 main criteria girls consider while buying a mascara – volume, length and curl. The “jumbo brush head” thickens lashes beautifully. However, if you’re someone who prefers not to splurge in this department, give this one a miss.
2. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara – A cult favourite ! The best in affordable mascaras, it elongates and plumps up lashes and is a total steal. If this one doesn’t float your boat then other variants to look at are The Falsies Mascara and The Hyper Curl Mascara by the same brand.
3. L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara – Super long lasting, the formulation doesn’t weigh down your lashes and feels surprisingly light. The wand design is handy and effective because the bristles aren’t tightly packed. This prevents too much product build up and reduces clumps. Glamourous and sexy lashes in a jiffy.
4. Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara – If your lash type is sparse and your end goal is more volume, you could try this one. It does the job without making the lashes crunchy. The formula separates the lashes well and isn’t that expensive either.
5. Clinique High Lengths Mascara – Its USP is the uniquely shaped wand with one sided bristles that look like teeth. It is the most intriguing wand design we’ve seen. Fair warning, be careful during application so as to not poke yourself with it. Its slim and curvy that ensures even application. It makes combing your lower lashes easier. If you are looking for something that is not waterproof, then check this one out.
6. Lakme Eyeconic Mascara – Another mascara in the drugstore category is the Eyeconic. Perfect for natural everyday use, it defines and separates lashes effectively. Note the slightly curved wand, which helps lift and curl lashes. If you go over tubes of mascara pretty quickly and are looking for an option that’s easy on the pocket, this is a good bet.
Which is your go-to Mascara ?
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!