Have you ever wondered how celebrities look so glamorous ? Or how they achieve that perfect glow ? I know I have ! I’ve always wanted to know what products they use so I can recreate their looks. I finally got some answers from the best person for the job – makeup artist Jasmeet Kapany and today I’m sharing them with you :)
1. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Soft and Gentle) – INR 2200 – Celebrities always have a glow on their face and its not completely natural. They have help from this highlighter which is a lovely gilded peach bronze colour. It rates high on pigmentation and longevity. If you want to brighten up your face, this is the product for you.
2. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream – $ 22 – A multipurpose balm with an apricot tint that can be used to replenish moisture – be it dry lips or rough elbows, it works like a charm. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment (comes in a red tube) is a dupe for this product. If you have friends/family in Australia, ask them to get it for you.
3. YSL Touche Eclat – $ 42 – A magical gold pen that can be used to conceal as well as highlight the high points of your face – bridge of your nose, inner corner of eyes, cheekbones and brow bone. Read the detailed P&B review here. (Spoiler alert – It has been given Grade A)
4. MAC Prep + Prime Fix + – INR 2500 – Forget all your makeup setting woes because this setting spray has your back. It is lightweight and infused with green tea, chamomile and cucumber. All you need is a spritz of this to give your makeup a nice dewy finish.
5. Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder – $45 – The compact powder has a soft velvety texture and is great for setting makeup in place, touch ups on the go and preventing oiliness/shine. If you’re in a hurry and don’t want to lather on too many products, use this by itself.
Have you tried any of these products ?
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.