When it comes to makeup, we’re always all ears. Especially when it comes from a professional makeup artist. And what better than to take a sneak peek into a makeup artist’s tool kit. In this feature, Mumbai based makeup artist Divya Shetty talks about her favourite brushes and sponges. Over to Divya :
(1) Real Techniques Bold Metals 201 Pointed Crease Brush – I use a lot of Real Techniques brushes. I’m totally in love with their blending brush number 201. It is slightly pointed at the tip which enables it to hit the crease line and at the same time blend eye shadows very well.
(2) Real Techniques Bold Metals 103 Angled Powder Brush – This is a tapered brush and I use it for the application of blush. It’s so smooth on the skin and blends the product so well, giving an amazing finish.
(3) BeautyBlender – The beauty blender sponge is something I swear by, especially for the application of foundation. The blender places the product so well and evenly all over the face. The finish that this sponge gives is just fabulous. A must have in every makeup tool kit.
(4) Bharat & Dorris Buffer Brush 61 – If you are looking for affordable and good quality brushes then I’d recommend Bharat and Dorris makeup brushes. They have some amazing ones. I am personally very addicted to their brush number 61 which is a smaller version of the Eye buffer brush 63. I use it around the eyes.
(5) Bharat & Dorris Brush 31 – This brush (number 31) is a must for me while I’m applying eye-liner. Whenever I want to give the liner a smudged look or just smoke it out, I use this brush. It can also be used for placing a specific color along the waterline. All brushes from Bharat & Dorris are great, so if you do not want to invest too much and are looking for a start up kit, definitely check them out.
Do you follow Divya Shetty on Facebook ?
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.