With the festive and wedding season round the corner, everyone wants their makeup game to be on point. The first step to achieve that is a good and even base. To that end, we’ve rounded up some amazing foundations that photograph well and help you get flawless dewy skin. So, let’s get into it.
(1) Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (Rs.525) – The texture of this foundation is neither too runny not too thick. You can just blend this foundation like you apply a moisturizer; this will melt into your skin. Extremely blendable with no effort, whatsoever. Maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation gives you a semi matte finish. It offers medium coverage. You can build it up to some extent, but it doesn’t offer full coverage. It doesn’t look cakey at all. Recommended for everyday wear.
(2) MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (Rs.2290) – It blends like a dream and feels like natural skin. It has SPF 15 so it is good to wear in the day time also; it photographs well with flash. Wear time is about 7-8 hours. It does not oxidize and also provides a matte finish by controlling oil / shine.
(3) Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation (Rs.3850) – If you struggle to find your skin tone match, you can rest assured you will find it in the Bobbi Brown store. It is a terrific buy specially if you have oily or normal skin. It gives a soft matte finish; keeps oil at bay without looking unnatural and starkly matte and overall makes it look like your skin is naturally beautiful ! With coverage that can range from medium to high, it evens out the skin-tone, hides acne marks and lasts a long time. It photographs well even though it has an SPF of 15.
(4) L’oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation (Rs.595) – It doesn’t feel heavy or drying on the skin. The best way to use this foundation is with your fingers. You only need a small amount to cover the whole face. The foundation has SPF 11 PA+++. It has medium consistency- not too runny, not too thick. It blends so easily on the skin giving the most natural glow. It almost feels like there is nothing on your skin. It gives light to medium coverage and can hide minor blemishes or pigmentation. It dries to a matte finish
(5) Kryolan TV paint Stick (Rs.1000) – It is a heavy coverage foundation that you will probably really like if you have very uneven skin, and want a flawless face. It gives extremely solid coverage, acts as a foundation cum concealer, lasts a long time and photographs well so its excellent for special occasions. This isn’t meant for daily use and works best when applied with a damp makeup sponge.
Which foundation is your favourite ?
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.