Here’s Where I Have Been In The Last Two Months

by mehak on February 21, 2017

in Uncategorized

Okay, I know. Iv been terrible. Deserve to be punished …or spanked…or hung… Before I get carried away with the 50 Shades of Grey rhetoric I know Iv neglected this blog completely and honestly as I was logging in today, I felt so ashamed that I hadn’t put my personal posts on it for so long. I could tell you a long list of reasons as to why and how WedMeGood takes most of my time but that would be boring so I thought I shall throw light on what Iv been upto .

I have been doing a lot of this for WedMeGood

You might have seen my face a lot in FB live’s on the WedMeGood facebook page. Fun fact- a recent FB live which had 600,000 views had me in two different socks. Imagine. I took off my shoes cos the floor was slippery and didnt realise my socks were two different colors and the next thing I knew there were all sorts of comments on my socks.

Iv been to Ludhiana to attend my cousin brothers wedding

Having a princess moment in @agunjbygunjan #ootd #lehenga #indianwedding #indianwear #ethnicwear #vinkit

A post shared by Mehak (@peachesandblush) on

Not just weddings, really close family weddings. So I’m at a point of time when all my cousin brothers are getting married. One got married last year in Jodhpur, one in December and one in Febryary.

Iv also starred in my very own Mannequin Challenge there

There are 100,000 condoms on the floor there. (First night pranks)

Then I went to Mumbai to attend another wedding

A post shared by Mehak (@peachesandblush) on

Then to Bangkok for another wedding

Then Again to Ludhiana for another brothers wedding

<3 #cocktail #ootd #indianwear #sarigown #indianfashion

A post shared by Mehak (@peachesandblush) on

In the middle of all this wedding madness , I squeezed in a trip to Hyderabad

We finally went to The Falaknuma palace where we had the high tea.

And…to Australia

Which was the trip of a lifetime

The bondi coastal walk – ❤️ #aussietrip #traveldiaries #bondibeach #indianblog #blogger #travelblog

A post shared by Mehak (@peachesandblush) on

Australia trip in short was everything you would want in  a trip – scenic locales, amazing food,  lovely drinks , good shopping and in the middle of it all husband getting stitches (No you don’t want the last bit to happen to anyone. Specially not to two idiotic people who went to Australia without Travel insurance). Sigh- long story there. But all in all.. SOOOOOO FUNNNN. Do you guys want a post on Australia? TEMME !

In the middle of all that, I gave a TedX Talk in Chennai

Umm Hello giant me . #lol #tedx @tedxglimchennai

A post shared by Mehak (@peachesandblush) on

Giant me. I gave a talk on changing career paths. Ill put that up soon here as soon as its online – I havent seen the video myself so Im excited !

Phew, I did find SOME time for beauty: LOVE the Kylie Lip Kits

But basically, In the last 2 months I have been home for exactly one weekend and every other weekend has been to some other city. Im finally back, and I definitely plan on spending more time lurking about here. Would love to hear what you guys wanna see on P&B- just makeup reviews or something else?

Shrestha February 21, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Love it! Wanna hear about the PRP update? Did u benefit overall? Was it worth it?

Nisha@Thepinktrends February 21, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Glad to read your post after long time Mehak. I love your random posts. So keep them coming and yea Australia blog would be great read..

Surabhi February 21, 2017 at 10:27 pm

This was awesome. I’ve missed your random posts. Australia post sounds great but I’m even more excited for like an outfits roundup for allll the weddings <3. That's got to be yum! Oh, and another one on the TED Talk would be fabulous- that's such an amazing moment. :D

Dipika Desai February 22, 2017 at 9:37 am

I missed you so much Mehak. I just love the humor in your writing so Whatever you write I am gonna love it.

SMV February 22, 2017 at 10:16 am

Mehak, eagerly waiting for the link to the TEDx talk. Awesome life events. Have fun.

Megs February 22, 2017 at 10:17 am

Glad to finally see a post from you..otherwise the blog had lost its charm atleast for me…would love to hear more from you..and more of lifestyle, home decor, travel, weddings, OOTD than just make up

The Western Sydney Girl February 22, 2017 at 10:47 am

Yes please to a post on Australia! Would love to hear and see more pics of your time down under! I recommended some places to you on Insta so would like to hear if you went there or not.

So many weddings! I loved every single one of your outfits. Especially the recent one with your mum.

Tulika Mukhopadhyay February 22, 2017 at 11:37 am

Great to hear from you. Was losing interest without your random posts and updates which are laced with your signature humour. Would love to read about Australia visit and OOTDs and your random posts.

Ramzil February 22, 2017 at 2:20 pm

I have been reading P&B since a long time and it has also inspired me to write. Keep it up Mehak and do post pics from your trips. :)

Divya February 23, 2017 at 1:23 am

Great to hear from you Mehak. You look gorgeous in all the pics. Your hair really seems to be back to normal. It looks great. Could you pls post an update on the hair treatment posts?

Kakul Singh February 23, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Absolutely anything from you Mehak, it’s always a treat

Aditi Pednekar February 24, 2017 at 4:42 pm

I’m so proud of you giving a Ted talk!!! Kudos to you!

priya February 24, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Hi Mehak ..! I sooo soo miss reading your posts on the blog ..! Glad that you’re finally back ! I’d love to see posts on how you managed your outfits for all the weddings and your TEDx talk ( that im sure would be an inspiration to many of us )

coralcrue February 27, 2017 at 4:04 am

I really missed your posts and youtube videos but then i found you in instagram and was happy :) Good to see you back and yes, do Aussie post.

smk March 12, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Hi, It would be gr8 if you could share an update on the PRP treatment …

Deepshikha Pant March 16, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Hi Mehak,

I want to suggest to do a video on traveling tips and essentials items you carry during your vacations/ventures,etc coa as you mentioned you were busy traveling from past two months.