Professional makeup artists love, use and recommend only high end products like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Chanel, Benefit Cosmetics etc, Right ??? WRONG !!! In this P&B feature we’re debunking this myth with the help of renowned Makeup Artist Isha Khanna. Here is a list of affordable products she loves and uses on a regular basis. Over to Isha :
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme (Shade D FD) Rs.750 / 4 g – Kryolan products are easily available in Delhi. There are a few exclusive stores too that one can visit. Coming to why I love this product – because it works as both corrector and concealer for me. Corrector, because it has an orange undertone and concealer as it gives good coverage.
- Maybelline Fit me foundation (128 Warm nude) Rs.525 – Never had I thought that I would be so satisfied with this foundation. I have an oily T-zone (like super oily) and this foundation works wonderfully well on my skin due to its matte property. The only flaw is that it doesn’t have a pump dispenser.
- Maybelline Fit me concealer (10 light) Rs.500 – I use this one as liquid highlighter to brighten up my skin. It is so so smooth and creamy and blends like a dream. I think this is the most comfortable, long wearing, excellent quality concealer in this price range.
- Colorbar Cheekillusion Blush (008 Pink Pinch) Rs.650 / 4 g – The best part about this blush is no matter how much product is used in one swipe, it never looks over done. And when used correctly it feels like a part of the skin only. Hope that makes sense ;)
- Makeup revolution Goddess of Love highlighter (Rs.1050) – A must try highlighter. It gives such natural radiance to the skin that some high end international brands are also not able to achieve.
Have you tried any of these ? Leave a comment and share your experience.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.