Have you ever fussed over which makeup items to carry when going on a vacation ? Or ended up carrying too much stuff that you didn’t even use ? I know I have ! And I’ve always wanted to know what professional makeup artists have in their travel makeup kits. Today, I finally got some answers from Tejasvini Chander. She reveals her top 5 picks because let’s be honest, we don’t need a gazillion different products while on holiday. Nor do we have the space to keep them in our suitcases.
Tejasvini says, “Invest in travel size products! Especially your favourites. A lot of travel sized items are a pretty generous quantity and last a long long time and make your life a lot easier while on the move. The 5 products I always carry in my travel bag are :
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick in La Rafinee – It is super moisturizing. Soft, comfortable and long lasting. A beautiful matte everyday kind of shade that’s perfect on a holiday.
- Lucas Paw Paw Ointment – I use it as Lip Balm and also to soothe any dry patches. Its magical for parched skin. If you have friends/family in Australia, ask them to get it for you. (Psst! This ointment is said to be a dupe for the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream).
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger – This concealer is great for touching up on the go. It quickly and efficiently covers up under eye circles and blemishes without looking cakey.
- BECCA Luminous Blush in Flowerchild in a Travel Size – It lends a beautiful luminous flush. Lasts all day and gives a very life like flush on the cheeks.
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder – The most amazing translucent pressed powder ! I usually like to use loose setting powders but those can be messy while travelling so this is a great pressed alternative. Works well for setting makeup in place, touch ups on the go and preventing oiliness/shine.”
For more beauty and makeup know-how follow Tejasvini Chander on Facebook
What do you carry in your travel makeup bag ?
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.