Come December and all we can think of is cozy sweaters, mulled wine and of course Christmas shopping! We particularly look forward to the DLF Emporio sale that happens in the first two weeks for big discounts on luxury brands. (If you stay in Delhi, you must check it out.) And since our holiday mood isn’t going away anytime soon, we put together some items that we’re lusting after for you to see.
(1) Oversized sweater and Sequinned Leggings – Because everyone needs a bit of sparkle in their life. Especially for the gazillion parties we’ll be attending later this month. This black sweater is from Missguided and leggings from Express.
(2) AJIO Panelled Oxfords with Broguing – The metallic accents on these is so pretty. What do you think of these ?
(3) Black Clutch – Found this clutch randomly browsing on Pinterest and now it has our heart. LOVE the intricate detailing on the handle. It will go with almost everything in our closet.
(4) Prerto Cherry Knit Tassel earrings – If haven’t cashed in on the tassel trend yet, now is the time to do so. This gorgeous pair will add the right amount of drama to any plain outfit. (We suggest wearing them with off-shoulder sweaters.)
(5) Tatcha The Water Cream – We were introduced to this Japanese brand by Bianca Louzado when she shared her beauty routine with us. This water cream is oil free, paraben free, formulated without synthetic colours and fragrances. It moisturizes and prevents aging of skin. Only catch is that its expensive ($68 for 50 ml).
(6) Skinceuticals Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier (H.A.) – This brand is absofreakinglutely fantastic and we LOVEEE the CE Ferulic Vitamin C serum. And now our eyes are set on their HA serum which claims to improve the skin HA levels by 30%.
Which one is your favourite ?
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.