Im Mehak- Editor at Peaches & Blush, Founder of the Personal Bridal Shopping Service in Delhi -Brides By PB , Chocolate Hog, Compulsive worrier, Online Shopping Addict and here are a few places you might have spotted me!
Peaches and Blush in the Press
- Peaches & Blush-Featured by Femina, in April 2013
- Peaches & Blush- Featured by Cosmopolitan Magazine in March 2012 and in March 2013
- Peaches & Blush- Named Amongst the Top 5 Most Influential Bloggers in Delhi by HT City
- Peaches & Blush- Named Amongst Top Indian Bloggers by Business India
- Peaches & Blush- India Contributor for Temptalia (Global Experts Panel)
- Peaches & Blush- Winner of the Brandmile Contest
- Peaches & Blush- Official Blogger for French Connection, India (FCUK)
A little something about me
- I’m 25 and I’m from New Delhi, India but 18 till i die is my motto!
- I am an economist by education and profession. What? Just because Adam Smith wasnt known for his makeup style, doesnt mean i cant be!!
- I dislike fairness creams or anything to do with the whole ‘whitening’ trend in India.
- I love blush . I love the color peach. The two together gives me unparalleled happiness.
- If i were invited to the Oscars, i would wear Oscar De La Renta or Elie Saab or Marchesa
- If you think i am the stereotypical girl obsessing over makeup and fashion- Think again. I have an opinion, and a brain and yes i do like using it!
Now that the showoff is over. Lets start with why you are really here. This is a place where you will find product reviews, beauty trend reports, makeup tutorials, celebrity makeup breakdowns, fashion tidbits, outfit posts and LOTS of shopping recommendations with a generous dose of general rambling about my (not so ) interesting life!
Other Info: Im Indian with a NC 35-ish (Medium Skin) in MAC with combination- dry skin so most products i recommend will be geared towards that skintone.
Some articles are not written by me, but by Guest writers. All such articles will have a ‘Written by’ tag at the beginning of the article. Anytime, it doesn’t mention who its written by, it means its been written by me!