Every bride works hard to look perfect on her wedding day. Months of planning takes place to select the lehenga, jewellery and bridal look. Makeup can make or break the entire look, so its important to get it right. In this volume of #BridalMakeupBreakdown, we’re decoding Real Bride Pragya‘s wedding makeup with the help of […]
The Bridal Blog Section contains a whole host of information that you NEED to know as a Bride to be, or as any girl obsessed with Indian Weddings (Aren’t we all?)!! Right from Documenting my own wedding planning, to featuring gorgeous real brides and their outfits, from bridal makeup artist recommendations to wedding shopping- everything you need to know is under one Roof at Peaches & Blush! To help you get started, why dont you browse through the most popular sections? :
We have moved to a new wedding blog. Please scroll down to read about the launch announcement of our new wedding blog called Wed Me Good !
– Wed Me Good Blog: As of 2014 we moved to a new blog to share all our bridal and wedding related stories. Check out Wed Me Good for real weddings, my own bridal files, and much more. If you want to read older posts you can do so below, but this will be the most updated.
– Wedding Vendors: A list of my favourite makeup artists, photographers, decor guys, invitations and more
– Bridal Files:: Charting the course to my own wedding, and weddings of other people in the family (Super fun read!) :
– Real Brides: Featuring Real Women as Brides, and taking a note or two from their super fashionable outfits
– Bridal Fashion: Loads of gorgeous lehengas on display from Bridal Fashion Weeks and Couture Weeks across the country!
– Bridal Makeup: Packed with information about choosing the right makeup artist, the right makeup products and recommendations of bridal MUA’s
–List of Bridal Exhibitions in Delhi & Mumbai: – Helps you stay updated
– P&B Bridal Shopping Servicei: – A Wedding Shopping and Trousseau Planning Service you NEED to know about !