If you are having a feeling of Deja Vu at the moment, its because you have probably seen most of these outfits in the India Bridal Fashion Week 2013 that happened in Delhi recently (Remember i attended the Aashima & Leena show ?) . The collection was called ‘Aalap’ and was reminiscent of a Mughal […]
Indian Bridal Blog
The Bridal Blog Section contains a whole host of information that you NEED to know as a Bride to be, or as any girl obsessed with Indian Weddings (Aren’t we all?)!! Right from Documenting my own wedding planning, to featuring gorgeous real brides and their outfits, from bridal makeup artist recommendations to wedding shopping- everything you need to know is under one Roof at Peaches & Blush! To help you get started, why dont you browse through the most popular sections? :
- Bridal Files:: Charting the course to my own wedding, and weddings of other people in the family (Super fun read!) :
- Real Brides: Featuring Real Women as Brides, and taking a note or two from their super fashionable outfits
- Bridal Fashion: Loads of gorgeous lehengas on display from Bridal Fashion Weeks and Couture Weeks across the country!
- Bridal Makeup: Packed with information about choosing the right makeup artist, the right makeup products and recommendations of bridal MUA’s
-List of Bridal Exhibitions in Delhi & Mumbai: – Helps you stay updated
- P&B Bridal Shopping Servicei: – A Wedding Shopping and Trousseau Planning Service you NEED to know about !