As of 2014, I put together all my favourite wedding professionals in one place- on our new wedding website (and blog) called WedMeGood.com
This contains a city wise listing of my favourites:
- You can filter by city using the button at the top of that page (We are currently live for Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore)
- The prices are mentioned for each of them when you click each of their profiles along with my 2 line recommendation (Range from 10k to 40k)
- My style of makeup is subtle and simple with focus on a good base that doesn’t make a bride look 3 shades whiter so all of those above do that kind of makeup.
- For more detailed advice email me at mehak (at) wedmegood (dot) com and I shall help you out (Though be patient pls, i get tons of mail !)
- You can filter by city using the button at the top of that page , but candid fotogs travel EVERYWHERE so even if your fav is in a diff city, it doesnt matter
- The prices are mentioned for each of them are per day prices but get in touch because they customise packages if yr serious (Range from 30k to 1 Lakh plus)
- My style of candid photography are people who can capture emotions, colors, and energy in one snapshot and are professional at what they do. You can also view my detailed thoughts on them here: Best Candid Photographers in Delhi
- For more detailed advice, feel free to reach out at mehak (at) wedmegood (dot) com
- We are currently live for Delhi decor but Im still looking out for fab decorators in other cities who are worthy to be added.
- My style of decorators are people who fuse modern with the traditional and not just the usual red-green kind of look. Each of the decorators are absolutely fabulous- creative, unique and effortlessly pretty!
- While Iv tried to cover most price ranges, decor is an expensive item but if done well can transform your entire event .
- For more detailed advice feel free to reach out at mehak (At) wedmegood (dot) com
- We haven’t listed any prices as of now for them, because these would vary depending on the number of invitations you need what you choose etc.
The wedding blog : Wed Me Good Wedding Blog covers real weddings, bridal shopping advice and tons of other fun stuff! Check it out!